Check your cache file is it empty?

If not empty it.

Thats definitely a permissions problem .....your nearly there :rolleyes:

Guest asoflex

Check your cache file is it empty?

If not empty it.

Thats definitely a permissions problem .....your nearly there :rolleyes:

Alright,

C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\ccart4\classes\cache\cache.php is not empty, it has crap in it. Bunch of php code.

C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\ccart4\cache\index.htm is almost empty, it has a line that says "access denied"

I gave

C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\ccart4\classes\cache\cache.php everyone write/read access (just to test) and i got the same error as above.

I wonder what could it be.

Aso

Guest hennaboy

I didnt mean the actual php file

you have a directory cache check if that is empty. if not empty it. thats what you need to give the correct permissions to the directory.

Guest asoflex

you have a directory cache check if that is empty. if not empty it. thats what you need to give the correct permissions to the directory.

Word for today is "hennaboy is the MAN". Bro, what would I do without you! I got it installed and I'm in my admin panel now.

I haven't got a chance to test all the settings etc... But after almost two weeks of growing gray hairs I see my admin panel! So far I noticed that I get two errors:

1. Happens when I click on "Admin Home"

MySQL Error Occurred

Error Message:

1146: Table 'ccart.cubecart_order_sum' doesn't exist

SQL:

SELECT COUNT(S.cart_order_id) as noOrders FROM CubeCart_order_sum AS S, CubeCart_customer AS C WHERE C.customer_id = S.customer_id

2. Happens when I click on "Store Home"

MySQL Error Occurred

Error Message:

1146: Table 'ccart.cubecart_sessions' doesn't exist

SQL:

SELECT sessId FROM CubeCart_sessions WHERE sessId=''

Maybe a re-install would fix it? Or if I copy the files over manually somehow? I would not mind re-installing everything because since I'm planning to host my own store in the future It would be a good pracitce.

Guest asoflex

Word for today is "hennaboy is the MAN". Bro, what would I do without you! I got it installed and I'm in my admin panel now.

I haven't got a chance to test all the settings etc... But after almost two weeks of growing gray hairs I see my admin panel! So far I noticed that I get two errors:

1. Happens when I click on "Admin Home"

MySQL Error Occurred

Error Message:

1146: Table 'ccart.cubecart_order_sum' doesn't exist

SQL:

SELECT COUNT(S.cart_order_id) as noOrders FROM CubeCart_order_sum AS S, CubeCart_customer AS C WHERE C.customer_id = S.customer_id

2. Happens when I click on "Store Home"

MySQL Error Occurred

Error Message:

1146: Table 'ccart.cubecart_sessions' doesn't exist

SQL:

SELECT sessId FROM CubeCart_sessions WHERE sessId=''

Maybe a re-install would fix it? Or if I copy the files over manually somehow? I would not mind re-installing everything because since I'm planning to host my own store in the future It would be a good pracitce.

I just checked in my mysql administrator utility for the ccart.cubecart_sessions and ccart.cubecart_order_sum and I don't see them.

Guest asoflex

Id either try again and if you still dont have them i could send you the sql for those missing tables

Thanks, I'll give it another shot for practice and let you know. Thanks a lot hennaboy.

Aso

Guest asoflex

Id either try again and if you still dont have them i could send you the sql for those missing tables

Thanks, I'll give it another shot for practice and let you know. Thanks a lot hennaboy.

Aso

Hi there! Just reinstalled (format/install) everything. Server 03, php,mysql,gui tools,odbc connector, zend.

I was able to get the setup complete all through 5 steps. I ran in to similar problems as before but was able to fix them from reading this forum. Nothing major, what my main problem was before was permissions. The permissions during the setup were ok, but I had no clue i had to tweak more permissions on other directories. I have everything documented so once I get everything up and running I'll gladly post it.

I'm stuck on getting to my admin panel. Once again i see this error when I enter my Admin page:

MYSQL ERROR OCCURED

1146 ccart.cubecart_order_sum doesn't exist

When I go to the store's home site i get :

error 1146 Table ccart.cubecart_sessions doesn't exist.

While @ admin panel, i can access all options but Admin home and Store Home.

Permissions?

Any tips?

3rd week trying to get this running, hehe.

Aso

Guest asoflex

Aso

Hi there! Just reinstalled (format/install) everything. Server 03, php,mysql,gui tools,odbc connector, zend.

I was able to get the setup complete all through 5 steps. I ran in to similar problems as before but was able to fix them from reading this forum. Nothing major, what my main problem was before was permissions. The permissions during the setup were ok, but I had no clue i had to tweak more permissions on other directories. I have everything documented so once I get everything up and running I'll gladly post it.

I'm stuck on getting to my admin panel. Once again i see this error when I enter my Admin page:

MYSQL ERROR OCCURED

1146 ccart.cubecart_order_sum doesn't exist

When I go to the store's home site i get :

error 1146 Table ccart.cubecart_sessions doesn't exist.

While @ admin panel, i can access all options but Admin home and Store Home.

Permissions?

Any tips?

3rd week trying to get this running, hehe.

Aso

maybe i should create another topic since this one is not anymore about installing cubecart on windows?hmm

Guest hennaboy

So your not on windows anymore?

Not that it matters.

You cannot get to the admin due to the tables are missing in your database.

Guest asoflex

Not that it matters.

I'm in Windows yes, with IIS.

How come my tables would be missing though? I have not seen any error during my install. Strange.

Guest asoflex

Not that it matters.

I'm in Windows yes, with IIS.

How come my tables would be missing though? I have not seen any error during my install. Strange.

I've just created a new database by opening dos prompt, loggin in to mysql with root, I did:

create database cubecart;

And bam, it was created with no problems

I re-installed cubecart to that database, again no problems going through steps of installation. After the setup completes, I go to admin panel and I see that the two tables are missing. I have no idea why. Is there a detailed system log file i can look at somewhere? I viewed windows app log and system log, nada, everything's green.

Aso