['storeURL'] in Paypal setup.

Guest acknowledged

Guest acknowledged

Just a quicky. when setting up Paypal payment and adding the code below.

elseif($module['method']=="ipn"){

$hiddenVars .="<input type='hidden' name='return' value='".$GLOBALS['storeURL']."/confirmed.php?act=conf&amp;oid=".base64_encode($cart_order_id)."' />

<input type='hidden' name='cancel_return' value='".$GLOBALS['storeURL']."/confirmed.php?act=conf&amp;f=1&amp;oid=".base64_encode($cart_order_id)."' />

<input type='hidden' name='notify_url' value='".$GLOBALS['storeURL']."/modules/gateway/PayPal/ipn.php' />\r\n";

}

Do you need to add in your own store URL in ['storeURL'] or is this done automatically?

Might be a silly question but I have honestly followed the documentation on this and after payment Paypal can't find confirmed.php to return to.

Just a couple of quick answers is all I need please. so many click throughs on these questions and no answers ?

Thanks

Ashley

Guest dreamdancer

I don't know why or where you are adding the code. I just turned on the module, put in the PayPal address and the rest was set up (I am using v.4.2.2).

['storeURL'] should be including the store web address that you put into the control panel.

Guest dreamdancer

^Oh, then you need to post your question in the Version 3 forum. I don't know how old that documentation is, but the only code changes I ever made in V3 was to fix the cURL issues with my GoDaddy servers (that is a third party mod from cubecartforums.org). Other than that, l I have ever done was to configure the IPN on PayPal and not change the code in CubeCart. If you are using the latest Version 3 I don't think you need to make changes in the code like that. I could be wrong, so post your question here instead - http://forums.cubecart.com/index.php?showforum=25