reciept mod

xyncro

... :unsure:

i have cc v3.0.17 and looking to modify the (ugly mf) print order form reciept that comes out at the end... :(

- anyone tell me, in which file and how to change lettersize on the reciept?

- how do i add an image to the reciept (upper right corner)?

- and finally, when i print out the reciept i get the (http://www......./modules/gateway/print_order_form/orderform.php) at the buttom of my paper

- how can that link be removed?

..and in addition..

is there a mod or template to change the receiving email?

..that too looks terrible... :dizzy:

thx alot guys...

All the language for the e-mails are in the lang.inc.php files (one in each respective language folder). I think the print order form is there too.

Because the wording is in these files, you can't get at it and modify it with the fckeditor.

There's an "Email Template System" by Alon Kobets that I really like.

As a security issue, a web page cannot force the browser to print anything directly. All it can do is deliver the page (the print order form) and leave it up to the visitor to tell the browser to print the page. And that means whatever settings are had by the browser (margins, headers, etc) are the responsibility of the browser operator.

What you can do is give some consideration to this (if you are up to it and determine it's worth the cost): install a dynamic PDF utility.

I've had WebSuperGoo's ABCpdf installed on another application to create dynamic PDFs. It's really cool. There are others that state they work in PHP. (Google for it.)

.. :)

..thanx bsmither

the only thing i would have been more than satisified with would be to remove the #@%&^¤ frames that contains all the info

and then give the reciept a little 'cleaner' look both in the one generated in the screen and then the confirmation email the customers receive... ;)

..btw.. i googled that ETS, the only thing i found was some older posts in CC forum

do you know where i could get my hands on that mod, or any similar..??

..thanx..

Guest ossweb

You can use the html to pdf converter for .net html to pdf from winnovative-software to perform the html to pdf conversion with only 2 lines of code:

PdfConverter pdfConverter = new PdfConverter();

byte[] downloadBytes = pdfConverter.GetPdfFromUrlBytes(MyURL);

MOD note: Links contravene forum rules, please suggest looking something up in Google instead.

• 2 weeks later...