Monthly Statistics Question

KirkM

I am confused about the monthly statistics. It starts not from 0, but from a random dollar amount. I know it must have some logic to it and come from somewhere, but it doesn't make sense to me. Can anyone explain this and perhaps tell me how to get it to start with 0 (as my clients are requesting for their stores)?

Thanks

Guest z28melissa

I am confused about the monthly statistics. It starts not from 0, but from a random dollar amount. I know it must have some logic to it and come from somewhere, but it doesn't make sense to me. Can anyone explain this and perhaps tell me how to get it to start with 0 (as my clients are requesting for their stores)?

Thanks

Mine starts at zero... but the first month I had zero sales. Maybe the lowest number is your worst month?

That's what I originally thought, but it seems that every month, the base number changes. You could be right, though, since the lowest sales could change if they have a low month or the lowest month gets pushed out of the 12 months assessed (this store is over a year old).

I still would like to figure out how to get it to just relate to zero instead of the lowest month.