A little change...

hmmm, no offence, but you think is right way to sell what you call skins for a lot of money, but it includes a lot of graphics(work) are not your copyrights ...

copyright is 1lotus.com and owner of the original gfx are invision power services inc.

I plan on releasing some of the skins I have designed for Vbulliten on my site but they are all my work, do you think this would be ok? Other sites like extremepixels do this as well.

hmmm, no offence, but you think is right way to sell what you call skins for a lot of money, but it includes a lot of graphics(work) are not your copyrights ...

copyright is 1lotus.com and owner of the original gfx are invision power services inc.

maybe i should have mentioned that since ipb were going to upgrade to 2.0 final i delayed my work alittle by not finishing up some buttons for some skins just until they release the final version and beside i was too busy designning for customers which i couldnt really manage to finsh those buttons, but as soon as i finish them i will upload them, but none of my skin will be sold with someone elses work, got it?!

i respect other designers work espacially 1lotus, he did a great job with IPB, but i am not planning to sell any of my work with his GFX. are we clear here!

a fact is that you show as example or demo of your skins a lot of copyright work is not yours ... !"

and to would talk it nice don't change the facts... serious people handling things and talking about in a diffrent manner ...

a fact is that you show as example or demo of your skins a lot of copyright work is not yours ... !"

what are you talking about, do u mean the GFX? if yes then is bcoz ( again ) i didnt finish the buttons and the rest of the graphix, but i dont sell any of the work with someome elses GFX, so dont worry.

if No, then plz explain.

and to would talk it nice don't change the facts... serious people handling things and talking about in a diffrent manner ...

english is not my first language, so it would be nice if you could break it down alittle, coz i didnt understand what you mean here!

just a quick note: why do i get the feeling that u r not happy with me leaving lotus GFX as part of the demo until i finish the skin?!!!

thats wierd even lotus himself didnt really care, why should u ?!!!

beside i leave lotus GFX in the skin while its under-designing until i finish the ones meant to go with it. so basiclly i would like to know what exactly ur problem ( if there is )

if i am doing anything illegal then point it out plz

:(

Personally I couldnt even get into the store

An Error Occurred

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Unable to connect to the database.

Check $dbhost, $dbuser, and $dbpasswd in config.php.

@ maansy

1. i dislike very much people are don't respect the copyright / work of others

2. i dislike people call themselve skinner, gfxdesigner or webdesigner, and don't can change minimum all gfx are not done by them ...

3. is nothing personal, is only dislike that kind of person !

a person who change a header of a skin and some gfx, call it a skin and give it for free to others is only something to wonder about...

a person who do the same and want money for it, is minimum a dubious person ...

and a bigshot is a person think can sell this minimum kind of own work for the highest prices i've seen for non exclusive skins etc. on the web ...

the internet is no place where everything is free, and can be used for own projects or business ... and one important thing, learn to respect the work of others ... then maybe you get respect, too.

and a last one, if you ever do same with things are my copyright on, you get a very quick and tough lesson about whats legal and whats not.

@ maansy

2. i dislike people call themselve skinner, gfxdesigner or webdesigner, and don't can change minimum all gfx are not done by them ...

a person who change a header of a skin and some gfx, call it a skin and give it for free to others is only something to wonder about...

and a bigshot is a person think can sell this minimum kind of own work for the highest prices i've seen for non exclusive skins etc. on the web ...

the internet is no place where everything is free, and can be used for own projects or business ... and one important thing, learn to respect the work of others ... then maybe you get respect, too.

and a last one, if you ever do same with things are my copyright on, you get a very quick and tough lesson about whats legal and whats not.

me too, but if u r refering to me then let me know when did i do that!!!

and if u going to bring the GFX thing again then let me say it again:

-----read my last post---------

what are you talking about, do u mean the GFX? if yes then is bcoz ( again ) i didnt finish the buttons and the rest of the graphix, but i dont sell any of the work with someome elses GFX, so dont worry.

if No, then plz explain.

------------end------------------

me too, but also if this is refered to me then show me what exactly this refering is all about!!!

quick note: i never sold any of my work with someone elses work or even a little work in it, and i mean NEVER.

i also dislike those kind!!

why do i get the feeling that u think i sell my skin with someone elses work in it?

if u still wondering then check my last post or read my quote above, the part i said: i dont sell any of the work with someome elses GFX, so dont worry.

... and one important thing, learn to respect the work of others ... then maybe you get respect, too.

when did i disrespect the work of others?

hey lesson tough boy, first of all i respect all designners and skinners, and i would never and i mean NEVER sell urs niether anyone elses work or even a little work as u discriped.

so enough with the chit chat: as i said before and i will say it again:

what exactly the problem here?

is it bcoz u see the GFX that lotus designed on some of my demo skin?

if yes then this is the answer, once and for all:

the GFX that u see on some of my work is NOT to sell with the skins i made, is there coz i didnt finish the GFX that goes with the skin i design, so they're there temporary, thats all.

so no stealling here, no selling someones work, no disrespecting others....ect!!!

so can u glading tell me what in the name of god i did wrong here???????

@ maansy

your shop shows products you want sell, on every product is a link to show the product to a possible customer ...

every demo product include a lot of work are not yours ...

so to every possible customer it clearly seems you want sell to her/him things are include a lot of work are not yours ...

this is not serious, and then to state here you always respect the work of others etc. is a good try ... but not more ...

----

my 1st post in this topic was very polite and friendly to give you a chance to change your illegal concept ... all what you do is to wine about how serious you are...

you don't be serious, thats a fact ...

you has had enough time to change your acting, but you don't :/

my last words here.

@ maansy

your shop shows products you want sell, on every product is a link to show the product to a possible customer ...

so to every possible customer it clearly seems you want sell to her/him things are include a lot of work are not yours ...

this is not serious, and then to state here you always respect the work of others etc. is a good try ... but not more ...

----

my 1st post in this topic was very polite and friendly to give you a chance to change your illegal concept ... all what you do is to wine about how serious you are...

you don't be serious, thats a fact ...

you has had enough time to change your acting, but you don't :/

my last words here.

when r u finally going to stop this chit chating and hit to the point?

where is the work that you claim is not mine?, show me plz, even use images to point out if u may, but what i am concern about is the work that you claim is not mine.

point it out plz

yes i do respect them and if u think otherwise, then tell me when did i disrespect others?

if u have a proof other than trying to use lotus GFX thing then go ahead otherwise dont even bother(just read my older posts).

polite? wait wait let me recheck ur fisrt post again:

what you call skins!!! --- define polite to me plz as english is not my first language.

if u found putting someone skins down is being polite then i need to study English allover again.

u could basiclly say i dont like ur skins, there are a lot of polite ways to express ur openion, but i dont think ( what you call skins ) is one of them.

you has had enough time to change your acting, but you don't

what actind are u talking about?!!!!!

you lost me :)

---------------------

i have been taking alot of fake accusations from you , so lots just STOP right here.

i asked u before and again and this is the Last time i will ask u to proof that what u accused me of, let me remind u of them:

1- (your 1st post) hmmm, no offence, but you think is right way to sell what you call skins for a lot of money, but it includes a lot of graphics(work) are not your copyrights ...

where is the graphics(work) are not my copyrights? beside the lotus temporary GFX

2- (your 2nd post) a fact is that you show as example or demo of your skins a lot of copyright work is not yours ... !"

where is the "lot of copyright work is not mine"?

3- you accused me of disrespecting other desinners. when and how?

point it out for me

4- you said "

when did i change a header of a skin and some gfx and sold it?

every skin i sell has NO ones work on it eccapt MINE ( when r u going to get it ) .

if u think otherwise then as i said proof it.

--------------------------------------------

plz ONLY reply if u provide proofs of what you accused me of doing, other than that dont waste my time.