XML request error: OK (404)

Guest IslandMike

Guest IslandMike

I have not seen this (404) error for cubecart 4 when I searched. All existing images for products and categories still work, but I can no longer see them in the editor or add new pictures for new products or new categories. I hope someone may have already experienced this and found a cause and solution. I am using cubecart version 4.1.1.

Thanks for any help here!

Guest IslandMike

Well I had tried making sure permissions were right for the folders that did not work. So I started taking files from a recent backup and replacing and then testing. The files in question are at admin/includes/rte.

I tried all the loose files at the rte/ level. That did not solve it. Then I replaced all the files at rte/editor -- and that solved it.

Hope this may be helpful to someone else in the future!

I have not seen this (404) error for cubecart 4 when I searched. All existing images for products and categories still work, but I can no longer see them in the editor or add new pictures for new products or new categories. I hope someone may have already experienced this and found a cause and solution. I am using cubecart version 4.1.1.

Thanks for any help here!