Multiple Pictures/Images

Guest jvalen

Guest jvalen

Is there a way to get multiple images of a product in CC4? When i go to view products>edit there's only one space for a picture. Please this is a urgent issue for me. Thank you.

Guest hennaboy

when you are in your admin. click on view products and you will see your products. Underneath the image there is text Manage images. Click on that a pop up window will appear and list all the images you have available to add to your product.

Dont have any images to add? Head over to the filemanager and upload some more then head back and add the images.

Navigate to view products and under the thumbnail picture of the product click manage images, then just choose an image to add. you must of course first upload the images through, admin, filemanager, upload images.

Doh, beat me too it */*

Guest jvalen

Henna and Ausy thanks alot for the responses! I appreciate it. Since i got that resolved. When i click the additional image it opens in the same window. Isn't suppose to open with lightbox?

EDIT: never mind it's working. For some reason when i clicked the first time it didn't load, but second click worked.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Is there any way to get this function to at least alphabetize a complete list of images? I have 32 individually alphabetized pages to sort through, just trying to add extra images.

Would be so much better if this were controllable while adding items to the store.

Guest z28melissa

Is there any way to get this function to at least alphabetize a complete list of images? I have 32 individually alphabetized pages to sort through, just trying to add extra images.

Would be so much better if this were controllable while adding items to the store.

I very much agree. I spend way too much time clicking through dozens of pages to find one image. I really hope this gets changed in a future version.

I also wish we could overwrite an image file when uploading it, rather than having to delete the old image first then upload the new one.