Why does it show "Powered by CubeCart"

Guest custodio5801

Guest custodio5801

Hi everyone,

If someone does a Google search on the main description og my website it also shows "(Powered by CubeCart)". Do you need to buy the license to remove the "powered by" so that this does not show up one the description of your site?

And since I am at it. Does anyone know what is the cost of each additional software, and each additional license is? I have already purchased for one site and am setting it up on another.

Thanks,

custodio

Hi everyone,

If someone does a Google search on the main description og my website it also shows "(Powered by CubeCart)". Do you need to buy the license to remove the "powered by" so that this does not show up one the description of your site?

And since I am at it. Does anyone know what is the cost of each additional software, and each additional license is? I have already purchased for one site and am setting it up on another.

Thanks,

custodio

You need to purchase copyright removal for CubeCart 4 and that will remove the 'Powered by CubeCart' :sourcerer: