Just Launched!

Guest dazza100

Guest facethefuture

Nice site Daz, well done.

One minor thing from me would be to set the top body margin and padding to zero to lose that bit of white space. That's nothing major though, I just notice little things like that.

Did you use a mod for the free delivery over £25 bit? I'm actually setting up a shop at the moment that will be selling nail varnishes, and wanted to do something along these lines with the delivery.

Cheers

Mark

Guest dazza100

One minor thing from me would be to set the top body margin and padding to zero to lose that bit of white space. That's nothing major though, I just notice little things like that.

Did you use a mod for the free delivery over £25 bit? I'm actually setting up a shop at the moment that will be selling nail varnishes, and wanted to do something along these lines with the delivery.

Cheers

Mark

Hi Mark

Thanks I never even noticed the space at the top.

In regards to the free shipping i modified the calc.php of the free shipping module so that it only works for customers in the UK. I can pm you the file if you wish.

Daz

Guest facethefuture

Cheers

Mark

Hi Mark

Thanks I never even noticed the space at the top.

In regards to the free shipping i modified the calc.php of the free shipping module so that it only works for customers in the UK. I can pm you the file if you wish.

Daz

If you could pm me the file Daz, that would be great.

Cheers

Mark