sql installation problem (step 3)

Guest icemantaz

Guest icemantaz

hi there, i am trying to install v4.2.2 and i get to step 3, fill in some details and this is what i get

"Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Access denied for user 'garenka'@'localhost' (using password: YES) in /home2/gardenka/public_html/classes/db/db.php on line 41

Access denied for user 'garenka'@'localhost' (using password: YES)"

i am with bluehost on linux server

am i supposed to create my own database to connect to or should this create it by itself?

thanks

*EDIT*

sorted now

didnt create a sql db (n00b)

Guest icemantaz

ok i have a new problem now.

when i visit the url www.gardenkarts.com i get this message

"Fatal error: Unable to read 4310 bytes in /home2/gardenka/public_html/index_enc_zend.php on line 0"

and when i go to the admin page i get

"Fatal error: Unable to read 11288 bytes in /home2/gardenka/public_html/admin_enc_zend.php on line 0"

Guest hennaboy

This problem is in the read me pinned topic.

Basically you need to delete the zend file stated and re-upload making sure its done in binary mode

Guest icemantaz

zend and oincube files and re-uploaded them. iv also uploaded the whole ioncube folder to gardenkarts.com/www/ioncube as this is where my cubecart files are yet i am still getting the same problem. have i uploaded them to the right place. also after i have uploaded them do i need to do anything. iv read the pinned thread but sometimes i dont quite understand it all.

Have you definately use BINARY mode to upload, zend should work fine on your host.

Try ioncube.

Edit the global.inc file in the includes folder.

$glob['encoder'] = 'zend';

Change to

$glob['encoder'] = 'ioncube';