First bash at Cubecart

Hi,

Please take a look at my site - link in signature!

I am new to Cubecart and would love to hear some (constructive ;-)) feedback on the site.

Any suggestions for layout and logo appreciated since I am currently using the stock photo which came with the template!

Shipping and pricing are not sorted out yet and all products are not populated but it is slowly creaking forward...

Any tips for moving menus around and also where I can find the images for 'categories', 'newsletter' etc appreciated.

Also, I saw a template using Ajax some time ago which looked great although I seem to remember someone complaining about an SEO problem - do any of you guys/girls recommend Ajax?

Thanks!

You purchased the skin from my website so for any questions relating to the skin please use our helpdesk. We don't abandon our customers after they have made a purchase and we are available a good 12 hours a day :)

You've edited some code somewhere in the global templates because the footer now spans the entire window so you need to sort that out. I would upload the original again and start again. All the images are located in EyeForDesignV4/styleImages/backgrounds. You will also find a PSD/PNG provided in the download package so you can alter the box tops if you require :)

Thanks for your reply - I will have a go at editing the boxes etc soon!

I have not edited any code so I am not sure why the footer spans the whole page?

Do you know how i could make the whole page resize with the window (like the footer)?

Any help appreciated,

S

Then the content you added to your homepage is messed up. To make the skin fluid width would require a complete recode of the design.

Hmm - I will not be going down that route then ;-)

Do you have the original Photoshop files for the boxes so I can simply alter the text?

Is it a problem supplying these ie. should I contact you via the website?

Thank you!

S.

Guest Brivtech

Guys, guys, guys, this support discussion should really be taking place at cubecartforums.org, because of its third party nature.