BluePay Security Error

nairB

I'm trying out CubeCart version 3.x. I currently have a BluePay account for my client and use it from their website. They wish to use a cart, so I'm looking into CubeCart. I set up the cart without much incident. I've configured the bluepay gateway using CubeCarts interface.

Any type of transaction submission I'm getting a return message of "Security Error". Here's the exact debug page results:

Response: STATUS=E&MESSAGE=SECURITY%20ERROR

TransId:

AVS Resp:

CVV2 Resp:

Auth Code:

Rebid:

I've spoken with BluePay tech support and they have confirmed I'm using the correct merchant ID and Secret Key. They see the transaction make it to the gateway but it is getting rejected due to an invalid Tamper Proof Seal that CubeCart is calculating.

Has anyone run into this? Is there a fix out there? Any thoughts on what I can do?

thanks, brian

This problem seems to be with a prefix of WWW or not appearing on the URL. I've posted a question in the general area asking why a WWW comes and goes and changes my cart items (which is why the tamper proof seal is getting calculated incorrectly.