Latest Products not displaying correctly Any Help Please?!

I am having a little trouble with the latest products module. I applied this fix http://forums.cubecart.com/index.php?showtopic=10101 and it worked PERFECT! But, I didn't realize the fix was for version 3. The fix did exactly what I wanted it to, however when I click on any product on the latest products, it seems to load the product page in the URL address bar, but still the latest products page is shown. I am using Project Zerov4 Template. my website is degoodstuff.com I have reverted it back to the old index.tpl file and index.inc.php files that Allow you to click the product and be taken to the actual product page. I hope I explained this well enough, by going to my store, you will see the text goes underneath the pictures. Thank you in advance!

• 1 year later...
Guest cherubix

I've had a little play with FireBug program and it seems if you increase height from 40 to about 45px in the part below it should fix your problem. If you increase any more than 47px then it breaks the border around the picture.

skins/yourskin/Stylesheets/cubecartskins.css

.feat1 {

-moz-background-clip:border;

-moz-background-inline-policy:continuous;

-moz-background-origin:padding;

background:transparent url(../styleImages/backgrounds/featH.gif) no-repeat scroll 0 0;

font-weight:bold;

height:40px;

padding-left:2px;

padding-right:2px;

padding-top:10px;

But I am not an IT person, far from it. So save your files before modifying.

BTW, if you are using Firefox , I highly recommend FireBug - a small add on, which allows you to modify (and see the result) any css file live without actually modifying them at the back end. It's a godsend.

Guest cherubix

Silly me. The original post was from 2008. Should have paid more attention. Anyway their pictures are still not displaying correctly, perhaps they still waiting for any replies. LOL

Simon, are you using third party skin as well?

I am having a little trouble with the latest products module. I applied this fix http://forums.cubecart.com/index.php?showtopic=10101 and it worked PERFECT! But, I didn't realize the fix was for version 3. The fix did exactly what I wanted it to, however when I click on any product on the latest products, it seems to load the product page in the URL address bar, but still the latest products page is shown. I am using Project Zerov4 Template. my website is degoodstuff.com I have reverted it back to the old index.tpl file and index.inc.php files that Allow you to click the product and be taken to the actual product page. I hope I explained this well enough, by going to my store, you will see the text goes underneath the pictures. Thank you in advance!

Hi

Not sure if i understand this correctly.

I can see that the *latest products text* is under the image,,, i'm guessing that this is what your trying to correct.?

If sooooo,

you'll need to open up cubecartskins.css

and go to this class .feat1

and make the following changes.

.feat1 {

background-color: transparent;

background-image: url(../styleImages/backgrounds/featH.gif);

background-attachment: scroll;

background-position: 0% 0%;

background-repeat: no-repeat;

padding-top: 10px;

font-weight: bold;