First one for me too

Guest harryyy

Guest harryyy

I made my first site in cubecart. Even though i had a lot of studid nooby questions i managed to tweak the skin to my customers liking and house style.

I removed the shopping cart and buying options cos customer only wanted a catalogue/reproductions option with many products. I made an order (quote) form and the individual products are also having a link button to that form.

It is still in it´s infancy so many (2000) products still have to be added.

Right now i have 3 more customers who want to have an internet shop (wiht shopping cart options) and i´m gonna use Cubecart for all of them 100% sure.

Thank everybody for the help

http://www.schilderijen-en-lijsten.nl

Guest bhaynes

I made my first site in cubecart. Even though i had a lot of studid nooby questions i managed to tweak the skin to my customers liking and house style.

I removed the shopping cart and buying options cos customer only wanted a catalogue/reproductions option with many products. I made an order (quote) form and the individual products are also having a link button to that form.

It is still in it´s infancy so many (2000) products still have to be added.

Right now i have 3 more customers who want to have an internet shop (wiht shopping cart options) and i´m gonna use Cubecart for all of them 100% sure.

Thank everybody for the help

http://www.schilderijen-en-lijsten.nl

Hey I think you have done a fine job!

Guest Brivtech

I think you'd better check it in Firefox - Some formatting issues.

Hmmmm, Mide Reid is losing more hair. Pat, Oh Pat, what've you done to me Pat! ;)