otherupdates.php

Guest texanweb

Guest texanweb

I am getting this error:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function cc_is_writable() in /home/texan/public_html/store/setup/otherupdates.php on line 15

Have any idea why?

Since the message is focused on an "Undefined Function", my first guess is that one of the scripts did not upload correctly. Try uploading the files again and see if that helps.

• 4 months later...

I have the exact same problem . I have re-loaded the file. Nothing . I'm still stuck at the same place. I have tested the compatibility and everything is OK.

I'm upgrading from 3.0.17 to 4.2.3

How do you fix that otherupdates.php fatal error problem at step 3 of the upgrade?

Any suggestion?

Thanks

Dan

Fatal error of otherupdates.php follow up.

Fatal error: Call to undefined function cc_is_writable() in /home/k9barnc/public_html/shopping/setup/otherupdates.php on line 15

I have the exact same problem . I have re-loaded the file. Nothing . I'm still stuck at the same place. I have tested the compatibility and everything is OK.

I'm upgrading from 3.0.17 to 4.2.3

How do you fix that otherupdates.php fatal error problem at step 3 of the upgrade?

Any suggestion?

Thanks

Dan

Line 15 to 17 refer to this:

15-            if (cc_is_writable("..".CC_DS."includes".CC_DS."global.inc.php")) {

16- writeConf($newGlob,CC_ROOT_DIR.CC_DS."includes".CC_DS."global.inc.php", $glob, "glob", true);

17- echo "<p>".$lang['setup']['global_file_updated']."</p>";

Thanks

Dan

Guest texanweb

I reloaded the files in binary transfer type. It fixed the problem!!! I hope this help.

Adam

I reloaded the files in binary transfer type. It fixed the problem!!! I hope this help.

Adam

Sorry didn't work . I have reloaded everything in binary, still have the same error message.

Dan