Best 'Invisible' Payment Gateway for Cubecart?

Guest webbymedia

Guest webbymedia

Hi guys,

Does anyone have experience using an invisible gateway with cubecart? If so, which one are you guys using?

What I want to be able to do is take a customer's Credit Card #, authorize it, and show the customer the thank you page (all without leaving my domain).

Is this possible with CubeCart? Are there any modules already built for this?

Guest Brivtech

I don't think any of the payment gateways are "invisible" in the way you describe, but I know many of them offer to hold your logo, take and process the payment and return customers to the store as part of the checkout process.

Hi guys,

Does anyone have experience using an invisible gateway with cubecart? If so, which one are you guys using?

What I want to be able to do is take a customer's Credit Card #, authorize it, and show the customer the thank you page (all without leaving my domain).

Is this possible with CubeCart? Are there any modules already built for this?

I'm using WPP and I would say it does what you are describing. The customer never leaves my site. You can set it to either process it as a sale, or capture it for later processing - however it is authorized so you don't have to worry about that. You will need to get a ssl certificate though. I got mine through rapid ssl which are pretty cheap.

Authorize.net is also set up to take payments directly on your own website. I've been using it for the past 2 years and have had only minor problems with the Address Verification System not recognizing non-US addresses or street addresses with multiple sets of numbers (such as a street address with a suite number).

As I understand it, PayPal Website Pro allows you to take payments directly on your site.