Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest johnkim

A fully Customized CubeCart 4...

Guest johnkim

Hi I have my Cubecart customized. Could you please give me some critiques?

www.dipwa.ca

Thank you so much!

Guest Brivtech

I simply don't get the purpose of your website, so I would be inclined to click away to another site.

Apart from that, as far as styling goes, it's okay, can't really fault it.

I agree. Doesn't make much logical sense to me as to what you are trying to accomplish and the open letter doesn't help at all.

If you are trying to get sales, I wouldn't buy from you, no matter how good your design is.

Guest shandaman

The design and logo could use a little work, I would also suggest some better buttons and graphics to make things pop!

If you're doing a "deal a day" try doing an archive of what you've done in the past. I would want to see what other "deals" you've done. This will make it seem less like a scam. I don't want to visit a site each day to see what the "deal" is only to find that it's the same stuff repeated or unchanged.

Looks like a Canadian version of woot.com, the layout looks nice though.

Guest johnkim

If you're doing a "deal a day" try doing an archive of what you've done in the past. I would want to see what other "deals" you've done. This will make it seem less like a scam. I don't want to visit a site each day to see what the "deal" is only to find that it's the same stuff repeated or unchanged.

Hi thanks everyone for commenting.

Yes, I do have an archive for previous sales. You can access via my blog at clicking "Dear Diary".

Maybe I'm making everything looks complicated because I wanted some creativity in my menu.

Thanks again,

John