I think I'm about done

Guest balldwiin

Guest Brivtech

Considering all the cowboys out there selling various phones and accessories, having looked at your site, its clean, and confident, and I would have considered making a phone purchase from you if I was looking for one.

One thing did concern me, is the Mcafee badge. Normally, these are clickable, with a verification popup. There was no popup, so that would leave me sceptical of the purpose of the badge.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'd also say that the website loads very slow but rest all is perfect.

is there anyway to fix it being slow and if so how? thanks in advance

try turning off the search engine friendly url's..

its in the general settings of the admin section.

• 3 months later...

I find this store kind of annoying. Every page I go to after the first few (I think it starts happening

when I add a single item to my basket) throws open a warning box saying there are secure and

insecure items on this page - is it ok to proceed? There is no checkbox on this warning that

says 'Yes - I know - stop bothering me' so the entire time I'm shopping on your site I get

this warning on every page and I get very annoyed and if I were really shopping I would probably

go elsewhere.

I know why the warning is popping up (there are peices of the page that are addressed

with http and https both) but I'm wondering why no-one else finds this totally annoying.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest degsey69

The website design it good, I like it a lot. There are some glitches like dead links which wil probaly get fixed and it states there are user tools which is comparison tables which I could not find.

So it just needs these little fixes made you have a really good design website which I hope does very well

Degsey

• 1 year later...
Guest daniel.jashua

Good and nice things were told earlier but still got more n more to tell It was not that good to deserve a checkout..!!