HELP!

Guest mattofferdahl9

Guest mattofferdahl9

If you go to www.dieharddiesel.com you can see the categorizing is out of wak. The problem is was I had all my products sub categorized under each manufacturer of the products. I then deciding to simplify things (haha) well when I switched everthing over for instance if you go to the main categories, select chevy/gmc then diesel products then 01-04 lb7 then gauges you will bring up the gauges, however notice the blank folder at the top. It has nothing in it, but in my inventory on my view product list it say I have 29 products therefore I cannot delete it. What is going wrong and why do I get multiple products when I only add them once??? I have figured out how to fix the multiple products by removing them then adding them again. I am getting extremely frustrated and currently am taking my site offline until it's fixed.

If you go to www.dieharddiesel.com you can see the categorizing is out of wak. The problem is was I had all my products sub categorized under each manufacturer of the products. I then deciding to simplify things (haha) well when I switched everthing over for instance if you go to the main categories, select chevy/gmc then diesel products then 01-04 lb7 then gauges you will bring up the gauges, however notice the blank folder at the top. It has nothing in it, but in my inventory on my view product list it say I have 29 products therefore I cannot delete it. What is going wrong and why do I get multiple products when I only add them once??? I have figured out how to fix the multiple products by removing them then adding them again. I am getting extremely frustrated and currently am taking my site offline until it's fixed.

You mention your website name to have us look at it but then you put the site offline. You should be able to remove that number that shows the number of products in each category. To do this go to skins/yourskink/styletemplates/boxes/categroies.tpl. BACK UP THIS FILE FIRST BEFORE YOU EDIT. IF EDIT DOESN"T WORK THEN YOU CAN JUST UPLOAD THE OLD FILE BACK.

Edit I beleive Line 9 and remove ({DATA.noProducts})

Save and Upload file. This is a quick fix to get rid of that display, but there is something that is going on with your database if you are seeing numbers like that. You may also try the database tools in the Admin Section.