Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest serendipityrose

The FUN in Learning!

Guest serendipityrose

I finally have gotten my site up and running and after trying zencart and virtuemart I find this one to be absolutely a dream to use! I haven't customized it much yet because I just have my hands in too many other pots right now but I am extremely happy with the way cube cart works and it's excellent features. I'm not sure what advantages the paid version has over the free version but I'm happy with the price I paid for the 4.0 version and is features.

Please visit my site and offer any advice!

Thanks!

Rose

Guest Brivtech

Okay, some advice...

... post up a link to your site so we can see it. B)

Guest Brivtech

I know I know, but sometimes when I'm on here, I feel like I'm turning into the Harry & Paul version of Duncan Bannatyne from Dragon's Den! I can't help it. Seriously, I should seek help because I'm having to hold back all the time. B)

For you lot overseas, he's the guy sitting down on the left in this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-tc6-vSYIMk

For the record, I neither look lik him, nor are Scottish.

Guest Brivtech

He hasn't posted it yet, this is what I mentioned in my first post above.

Guest edoluz

He hasn't posted it yet, this is what I mentioned in my first post above.

LOL!

LOL You are all cheeky :lol:

I like the opening page colours and design........would be great if the shop followed the theme!

Guest Brivtech

I have to agree. It was great until I clicked shop. I was really looking forward to seeing that the site had been all styled by CubeCart, but was a bit let down there.