Currency Trouble ! Need AUD !

Guest Lindarchi

Guest Lindarchi

I'm new to cubecart and I am trying to start up my store.

All the dollars shown when I'm editing products I put in are AUD amount (the price I want which is in Australian Dollars) then on my website page the price automatically turns into USD (so it looks more expensive) and then back to AUD once your in checkout after buying a product. Is there any way this can be changed ? I have set all the settings to Australian Currency etc but nothing has changed.

Eg: I want 60 cents AUD for a product. I put in 60 cents in my product description and it then automatically changes to 72 cents (USD). So I then thought, ok I know the amount, I have to put in is 47 cents in the product description, to get my 60 cents. If I go to my store now and purchase that product, it says buy 60 cents. When I click on it and buy It goes back down to the original 47 cents. Does this make any sense?

Thankyou.

Linda.

Guest Lindarchi

I'm new to cubecart and I am trying to start up my store.

All the dollars shown when I'm editing products I put in are AUD amount (the price I want which is in Australian Dollars) then on my website page the price automatically turns into USD (so it looks more expensive) and then back to AUD once your in checkout after buying a product. Is there any way this can be changed ? I have set all the settings to Australian Currency etc but nothing has changed.

Eg: I want 60 cents AUD for a product. I put in 60 cents in my product description and it then automatically changes to 72 cents (USD). So I then thought, ok I know the amount, I have to put in is 47 cents in the product description, to get my 60 cents. If I go to my store now and purchase that product, it says buy 60 cents. When I click on it and buy It goes back down to the original 47 cents. Does this make any sense?

Thankyou.

Linda.

Hi there, thankyou for your reply. When I set up Cubecart I deleted every other currency. So I cant disable any country, because they are not there. What do I do now. Thankyou from Linda. I even deleted every other country. So the only one showing on anything i austrlai.