Basket skips from step 2 to confirmation after 4.2.3 upgrade

KirkM

After going from 4.2.2 to 4.2.3, if you buy something at the store and try to checkout, it goes from the view of your basket right to the confirmation screen and skips all payment options. Nothing goes to the gateway (Authorize AIM) but the order is registered in the store as successfully processed when it isn't.

I have gone over and over the updated files listed and can't find the issue. I do have some mods in the store but have very carefully checked the code in the changed 4.2.3 files and it seems OK.

Any help here would be appreciated.

After going from 4.2.2 to 4.2.3, if you buy something at the store and try to checkout, it goes from the view of your basket right to the confirmation screen and skips all payment options. Nothing goes to the gateway (Authorize AIM) but the order is registered in the store as successfully processed when it isn't.

I have gone over and over the updated files listed and can't find the issue. I do have some mods in the store but have very carefully checked the code in the changed 4.2.3 files and it seems OK.

OK, I found a mistake on my end for the skipping part but now it says the Authorize.net ID or Password are not valid and I know they are. That gateway was one of the updated files. Somehow the module info isn't getting to the Authorize_AIM output. When I look at it in debug, it shows blanks for the send info and also shows auth_capture when the AIM module is set for auth_only. So it is apparently not seeing the info.

OK, I found a mistake on my end for the skipping part but now it says the Authorize.net ID or Password are not valid and I know they are. That gateway was one of the updated files. Somehow the module info isn't getting to the Authorize_AIM output. When I look at it in debug, it shows blanks for the send info and also shows auth_capture when the AIM module is set for auth_only. So it is apparently not seeing the info.

So it appears that in 4.2.3, test mode does not work from the store to Authorize.net. If I go live in the store and turn on test mode at Authorize.net, it works. If you try test mode from the store, Authorize.net does not accept the login ID. Looks like an issue I need to put in Bug Tracker.