CVR Motorsports

Nice looking site and great colour choice!

One suggestion I have is to line up your left hand navigation column so everything is the same width. Right now, you've got the Category the entire width of the column, but your Resources, Shopping Cart, and Information are all about half the size of the column width (so that they don't extend to the column borders).

What I think you need to do is decrease the size of your Category block so it matches the other boxes and decreases the entire size of the navigation column. From what I can tell, the problem is to do with your drop-down lists. After your "select a Brand" and "Select a Model" title, you have a line of 35 hyphens (-----------------------------------). Drop those hypens down to 12 to 15 (---------------) and that should solve the problem.

One more thing I just noticed... Your login details and search box at the top of the screen are easily missed. I think it would make things cleaner and easier if you moved both of those into your navigation column. The login information should probably be listed at the very top of the column, above Categories, but the search function can be listed down further, probably above Information.

Hope that helps!

Interestingly enough, that screenshot was from FireFox. I understand now the problem you are talking about, it has to do with the drop down and the way different browsers render them. Opera seems to recreate the problem for me whereas Firefox and IE don't, I'll see what I can do via the style sheet...

It is odd that FireFox wouldn't give the same results as Mozilla....

But I see you've got the problem solved now anyway. The shop looks terrific.

I still think you'd be better off adding the search and login features to the navigation column, as they easily get lost at the top of the page, but that's just my opinion.

Yeah, all it took was a fixed width font. The Login and Search are at the top because it looks good, lol. Thats probably the only thing thats not really functional, but atleast its findable. Also, now with my Model Mod, there really isn't a need to search since products can be displayed by either category or car.

I still think the site needs something else, just not sure what, or how to incorporate it.

And twisted, I didn't ask you to do what?