www.forpetmenot.co.uk - My first Cubecart Project

Guest Forpet Me Not

Your Thoughts  

4 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guest Forpet Me Not

Hi all,

After a few weeks work and a lot of learning, I have finnally finished my first CubeCart Store.

The Site was built using V4 and features a few paid and free mods (the wide choice of mods available for CC is great).

Overall I'd say Cubecart was very easy to install, use and customise; the support on this forum was great aswell, thanks guys.

You can visit the store at - www.forpetmenot.co.uk

Hopefully there will be many more stores to come down the line.

Regards

Dan Collins

Its not bad for your first cube cart project.

But I wouldn't recommend keeping it the way it is for long, always try to improve upon what you got, and keep it fresh.

I just got into cube cart myself.

I had my store for 1 month now, and i got a total of 5 sales totaling, thats not bad, because I did tons of advertising, and I went through 3 different templates .

I just got the 3rd template now, and its fixed not fluid, and am just customizing it now.

By the way, how did you create "Payment Method" box, I have not got around learning that yet.

Oh The dog image overlaps the border of the site in my browser.