Tax ID, Business ID, Reseller ID.. etc

Guest dudestore

• 1 month later...
Guest dudestore

:w00t: :lol::w00t::lol::rolly::lol:

Alright! Now I'm in business! I had just recieved Business Registration Certification and the Certificate of Authority from the state of NJ.

:( Although, they put in my hometown address instead of my other address where I'm currently living for college.

Guest dudestore

I'm not quite sure why you are in avoidance to just getting a permit. It's free and in most cases will not be denied.

True... I registered a week ago or so. I didn't expect to get approval right away.

• 1 year later...
Guest fulmater

I'm not quite sure why you are in avoidance to just getting a permit. It's free and in most cases will not be denied.

True... I registered a week ago or so. I didn't expect to get approval right away.

Hey buddy try this now that your a reg besiness man. Go to your local USP store and for 10 dollars a month they wil rent you a mail box. With that box you get a real address where your shipments can be delivered to and they will sign any document that needs to be signed for delivery then notify you when you have a package by phone or in your case email.

I have a home business and use this to have a real address as opposed to using my home address. I mean if I dont have a store front do I want people having my home address..no way "too many freaks out there these days". Just a thought to help you get setup and its cheaper than renting a store front. Also all your business mail goes there and not your home and you dont have to be home to recieve a delivery. UPS is great!

Guest dudestore

I've long since dropped the home based business (Paintball Biz). I couldn't do this biz since I was graduating from high school and getting ready for college... which I'm currently back home after the nasty start at college (just not ready for college.. since its not the top #1 to do at this moment).