Finally finished (well almost) and a big thank you to...

Guest grahamlawton

Guest grahamlawton

At last we're ready to switch off our old website and move over to our new CubeCart version...

DIOSA Hair Products (http://diosa-europe.com)

And it wouldn't have been possible without the fantastic help of some of the great CubeCart developers that support both this forum and the http://www.cubecartforums.org/ forum, offering custom mods and skins. So in no particular order, thank you to...

PTemplates for the design of the basic skin. All the work was completed very fast, communication was first class and the many little changes we requested were made at not only un-godly hours in our time-zone but also theirs! Thank you and I'd strongly recommend them to anyone.

Estelles Mod Store - I've lost count of the number of Estelle Mods that are an essential part of our store and without which, there would have been no way we could have used CubeCart in the first place. Customer Group Mod and Customer Quantity Pricing allow us to sell B2B and B2C, All-In-One Shipping is essential if you sell overseas, Advanced Contact Forms, Product Sort Order, etc etc (and that's not mentioning her free ones!).

CubeCartSkins - the Extra Site Documents mod integrates beautifully with CC4, and is another essential mod that CubeCart needs. They even made an updated version of their mod available, making it multi-lingual, as this was something I needed, but they did all this without any extra cost. Also their coding skills allowed them to integrate their mods with Estelles, meaning I can now show extra site documents only to my wholesale customers (keeping them hidden from general 'public' viewing). Another company I can't recommend to others highly enough.

There were plenty of other hacks, tweaks and free mods used in the site too, so thank you to all that help keep these forums active. :rolleyes:

Graham

• 1 month later...

At last we're ready to switch off our old website and move over to our new CubeCart version...

DIOSA Hair Products (http://diosa-europe.com)

And it wouldn't have been possible without the fantastic help of some of the great CubeCart developers that support both this forum and the http://www.cubecartforums.org/ forum, offering custom mods and skins. So in no particular order, thank you to...

PTemplates for the design of the basic skin. All the work was completed very fast, communication was first class and the many little changes we requested were made at not only un-godly hours in our time-zone but also theirs! Thank you and I'd strongly recommend them to anyone.

Estelles Mod Store - I've lost count of the number of Estelle Mods that are an essential part of our store and without which, there would have been no way we could have used CubeCart in the first place. Customer Group Mod and Customer Quantity Pricing allow us to sell B2B and B2C, All-In-One Shipping is essential if you sell overseas, Advanced Contact Forms, Product Sort Order, etc etc (and that's not mentioning her free ones!).

CubeCartSkins - the Extra Site Documents mod integrates beautifully with CC4, and is another essential mod that CubeCart needs. They even made an updated version of their mod available, making it multi-lingual, as this was something I needed, but they did all this without any extra cost. Also their coding skills allowed them to integrate their mods with Estelles, meaning I can now show extra site documents only to my wholesale customers (keeping them hidden from general 'public' viewing). Another company I can't recommend to others highly enough.

There were plenty of other hacks, tweaks and free mods used in the site too, so thank you to all that help keep these forums active. :sourcerer:

Graham

Nice site, looks great.

Guest jazzydan58

Very nice site very well done, its nice to see someone who has thought the whole process of buying an item through!

5 stars from me, infact one of the best "working" cubecart sites I have seen I might change the way the price is displayed on the products page but aprt from that :sourcerer: