Nipple Cripple T-shirts from Down Under

Guest mrego

Forcing users to not use Internet Explorer is very bad web practice.

IE is very bad web practice.

We are continuing to repair the IE version of the site, but we were not prepared to keep the store offline because of IE's inadequacies.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Great site! I am a total newbie tring to decide if I am going to get cubecart. I have to ask...Did you design your site using the cube cart software? If so, how easy was it?

• 3 weeks later...

From one Aussie to another! OI OI OI! LOL

I've seen your original website some time ago and thought it was fab.... now this one is great too :yeahhh:

The only minor things that i did not like and would like to see is the font type your using for the bottom links that just don't blend in with the rest.

I'd give it more space at the top where the basket is sitting as its too close to the top..... and this should be quite visible ;-)

Maybe link hoverings on all your latest products?

That submit button needs a bit of a revamp.... looks very standard with no hovering effect.

You have quite a bit of space on the left hand side... maybe you'll be adding more stuff there? *Advertising Box would be good ;-)

Love the product pages :) except again the font style..... try to unify things across your site.

#prodExtras is out of alignment and shows the *request a reprint* outside the layout. Viewed in FF

Apart from all this *Great JOB!*

By the way i think i've drank a *nipplecripple shot* or was that something different? LOL

Cheers

Andrea

• 2 weeks later...