How to get rid of the "choice your payment" screen?

Guest pghtech

Guest pghtech

I only am having one way customers can purchase products from my site. That is using Credit Cards, through Authorize.net. Therefore, is there a way to go straight to the "Make Payment" page without having to choice a payment method, especially since there is only 1 to begin with and with it set to default it is already selected.

Just seems very unnecessary if you have only one option. There should be some calculations that if only one payment method is selected, it will just go to the appropriate "make payment" screen where you put in the info accordingly.

• 2 weeks later...

Guest onlyespadrilles

I only am having one way customers can purchase products from my site. That is using Credit Cards, through Authorize.net. Therefore, is there a way to go straight to the "Make Payment" page without having to choice a payment method, especially since there is only 1 to begin with and with it set to default it is already selected.

Just seems very unnecessary if you have only one option. There should be some calculations that if only one payment method is selected, it will just go to the appropriate "make payment" screen where you put in the info accordingly.

Choosing payment isn't needed on my site either as I only have one payment option.

Anyone know of a mod/fix for this?

• 4 weeks later...