Error with Paypal IPN

gazza

I've setup the IPN at the Paypal end, I've created a test category and test product for a penny. I've tried to put an order through to test my newly setup shop.

The order gets to the 'Payment' screen where I select 'Pay via Paypal' which is what I have called to Paypal IPN description and I receive the following error:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /web1/user1185/website/shop/modules/gateway/PayPal/transfer.inc.php on line 119

Can anyone help please?

Thanks in advance.

Sorry just seen a post about changing line 118 and I did it and it worked and it went through to Paypal, I put the payment through and once I get sent back to the cubecart screen it said it had failed. But on checking the paypal account the payment was there.

Does anyone know why this has done this?

Guest Guynsuite200

Sorry just seen a post about changing line 118 and I did it and it worked and it went through to Paypal, I put the payment through and once I get sent back to the cubecart screen it said it had failed. But on checking the paypal account the payment was there.

Does anyone know why this has done this?

I am having the same issue - where did you see about changing line 118?