Moved cart now have errors in Admin :(

Guest Klutzys

Guest Klutzys

Hey Everyone,

I finally got my cart all moved and with the help of another cubecarter was able to reset password and resend to another email (not the dead one that was in my admin). Gotta love the phpMyAdmin <_<

However, now I can log on but have so many errors on the very 1st admin page that pops up I can't even change my reset password or anything else for that matter.

I don't know what happened. Something broke during the move.

Any ideas anyone???

I copy/pasted the errors (they where all over the page):

Warning: include_once(/home1/XXXXX/public_html/classes/db.inc.php) [function.include-once]: failed to open stream: No such

file or directory in /home1/XXXXX/public_html/jttenterprise/shop/admin/includes/auth.inc.php on line 59

Warning: include_once() [function.include]: Failed opening '/home1/XXXXX/public_html/classes/db.inc.php' for inclusion

(include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home1/XXXXX/public_html/jttenterprise/shop/admin/includes/auth.inc.php

on line 59

Warning: include(/home1/XXXXX/public_html/admin/includes/navigation.inc.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No

such file or directory in /home1/XXXXX/public_html/jttenterprise/shop/admin/includes/header.inc.php on line 56

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening '/home1/XXXXX/public_html/admin/includes/navigation.inc.php' for

inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in

/home1/XXXXX/public_html/jttenterprise/shop/admin/includes/header.inc.php on line 56

Logged in as: XXXXX [ Logout | Change Password ]

Friday 26, December 2008

Welcome to the CubeCartâ„¢ Administration Control Panel

Last login by Dec 25 2008, 22:41 PM by XXXXX

Store Overview:

CubeCart Version: 3.0.17 Visit the CubeCart Downloads Server

PHP Version: 5.2.8 Number of Products: 75

MySQL Version: 5.0.67-community-log Number of Customers: 5

Image upload folder size:

Warning: opendir(/home1/XXXXX/public_html/images/uploads) [function.opendir]: failed to open dir: No such file or directory

in /home1/XXXXX/public_html/jttenterprise/shop/includes/functions.inc.php on line 351

0 Bytes Number of Orders: 1

Server Software: Apache/2.2.11 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.11 OpenSSL/0.9.8i DAV/2 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4

FrontPage/5.0.2.2635

Client Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.0.5) Gecko/2008120122 Firefox/3.0.5

Quick Search:

Order Number:

Customer:

Warning: include_once(/home1/XXXXXX/public_html/classes/db.inc.php) [function.include-once]: failed to open stream: No such

file or directory in /home1/XXXXX/public_html/jttenterprise/shop/admin/includes/auth.inc.php on line 59

Warning: include_once() [function.include]: Failed opening '/home1/XXXXX/public_html/classes/db.inc.php' for inclusion

(include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home1/XXXXX/public_html/jttenterprise/shop/admin/includes/auth.inc.php

on line 59

Thanks a million. You guys are great!!!

Tammy

Guest Klutzys

Hey Everyone,

I finally got my cart all moved and with the help of another cubecarter was able to reset password and resend to another email (not the dead one that was in my admin). Gotta love the phpMyAdmin <_<

However, now I can log on but have so many errors on the very 1st admin page that pops up I can't even change my reset password or anything else for that matter.

I don't know what happened. Something broke during the move.

Any ideas anyone???

I copy/pasted the errors (they where all over the page):

Warning: include_once(/home1/XXXXX/public_html/classes/db.inc.php) [function.include-once]: failed to open stream: No such

on line 59

Warning: include(/home1/XXXXX/public_html/admin/includes/navigation.inc.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No

such file or directory in /home1/XXXXX/public_html/jttenterprise/shop/admin/includes/header.inc.php on line 56

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening '/home1/XXXXX/public_html/admin/includes/navigation.inc.php' for

inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in

/home1/XXXXX/public_html/jttenterprise/shop/admin/includes/header.inc.php on line 56

Logged in as: XXXXX [ Logout | Change Password ]

Friday 26, December 2008

Welcome to the CubeCartâ„¢ Administration Control Panel

Last login by Dec 25 2008, 22:41 PM by XXXXX

Store Overview:

CubeCart Version: 3.0.17 Visit the CubeCart Downloads Server

PHP Version: 5.2.8 Number of Products: 75

MySQL Version: 5.0.67-community-log Number of Customers: 5

Image upload folder size:

Warning: opendir(/home1/XXXXX/public_html/images/uploads) [function.opendir]: failed to open dir: No such file or directory

in /home1/XXXXX/public_html/jttenterprise/shop/includes/functions.inc.php on line 351

0 Bytes Number of Orders: 1

Server Software: Apache/2.2.11 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.11 OpenSSL/0.9.8i DAV/2 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4

FrontPage/5.0.2.2635

Client Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.0.5) Gecko/2008120122 Firefox/3.0.5

Quick Search:

Order Number:

Customer:

Warning: include_once(/home1/XXXXXX/public_html/classes/db.inc.php) [function.include-once]: failed to open stream: No such

on line 59

Thanks a million. You guys are great!!!

Tammy

No takers on this one? My store is at a standstill. I cannot do anything with it in admin because I moved it and now have the above errors.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Tammy

• 2 months later...
Guest doynie

Hello there,

I also have the same problem and my thumbnail images no longer display in the shop - did you ever resolve the issue?

Or does anyone else have any idea?

Cheers!

Doynie

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest Klutzys

Do you have any mods on the site at all?

Yep, I sure do!

And for the people above NOPE this has not been resolved.... :)

Tam

• 3 months later...
Guest resadmin

I have this same issue and I do have the above listed file in my structure. Does anyone have an idea of how to fix this?

I fixed it. If you've moved your cart, your root path has most likely changed. I was able to edit includes/global.inc.php to show the correct path. If you have access to a file manager or FTP program to see exactly what the path is. For instance, mine changed from:

home/username/mydomain.com

to

home/username/public_html

Making sure the path was correct fixed all the errors. The admin section worked again as well as the thumbnail images showed back up too.

• 1 year later...

I have this same issue and I do have the above listed file in my structure. Does anyone have an idea of how to fix this?

I fixed it. If you've moved your cart, your root path has most likely changed. I was able to edit includes/global.inc.php to show the correct path. If you have access to a file manager or FTP program to see exactly what the path is. For instance, mine changed from:

home/username/mydomain.com

to

home/username/public_html

Making sure the path was correct fixed all the errors. The admin section worked again as well as the thumbnail images showed back up too.

Thank you so much! This worked just great (remember to fil out the whole dir, /var/www t.ex.)