Edit {SITE_DOCS} Layout

Guest Kassius

Guest Kassius

Hi there,

I recently purchased V4, and I'm trying to tweak it a bit.

I want to add my list of "site documents" to the left hand side of my website. I edit both the cart.tpl and index.tpl files in the "/skins/SKIN_NAME/styleTemplates/global/" folder and added {SITE_DOCS}.

Problem is, the site document links are appearing all bunched up.

Page 1, Page 2, Page 3,

Page 4, etc

I want it to appear like Popular Products do.

Site Documents

Page 1

Page 2

Page 3

Page 4

Page 5

Also, how can I change the bottom links, if I only want certain "site documents" links to appear? I have like 10 or 12 site document pages, but really only want certain IMPORTANT ones to appear at the bottom. The rest can appear on the left hand side.

Welcome to CubeCart.

As you'll notice, there are many different templates in a CubeCart skin. The global templates merely arrange the larger blocks of content on the overall page. To modify the way content is displayed INSIDE one of those blocks (such as within the SiteDoc box), you'll have to modify the HTML of the specific template.

You'll find the SiteDoc template in the /skins/YOURSKIN/styleTemplates/boxes/siteDocs.tpl file.

To show selected SiteDocs, you'll need a 3rd party mod, which are discussed at http://www.cubecartforums.org. Due to the rules of this forum, I cannot give more information than that, and you'll have to ask about specific mods over on that forum.