Embedding video on site document

Guest elgransenot

Guest elgransenot

Hi folks,

I have read the forum charter but cannot find the answer to this question.

I want to embed video in a site document.

However after obtaining the code and clicking on source in the cube cart document, when I right click my mouse to paste the code in the document the mouse is totally unresponsive.

I know there is a simple answer to this and as I am a total newbie in this area I want to try to do all of my editing of my website THROUGH THE CUBE CART CONTROL PANEL.

Thanks in advance for your response;I recognise that it is probably a 'duh' question but its the only one I have! :sourcerer:

Guest Brivtech

That's right, te FCK editor only allows copying and pasting through the keyboard CTRL-C ad CTRL-V respectively. Highlight the code with your mouse first, and use the 2 keyboard functions for the copying and pasting functions.

I'm actualy surprised that no-one as thought about adding those 2 functions to a keyboard as standard. It would sure be useful!

Idea © Brent Stevens 2009 - [running to the patent office]

Guest elgransenot

That's right, te FCK editor only allows copying and pasting through the keyboard CTRL-C ad CTRL-V respectively. Highlight the code with your mouse first, and use the 2 keyboard functions for the copying and pasting functions.

I'm actualy surprised that no-one as thought about adding those 2 functions to a keyboard as standard. It would sure be useful!

Idea © Brent Stevens 2009 - [running to the patent office]

Thanks guys.

I can now embed the code but when I update the document it doesn't play on my website.

All I see on the site is the little coloured box in one corner of the screen.