My template......

Guest OSKicks

Guest OSKicks

tell me what ya guys think this is for my smalll MOD store, don;t got time to do nothing big, jus somehting that might have 10 15 mods, mostly payment gateways since i got TONS of them done, and maybe a fully done cubecart or something, but tell me what you think. ---------Josh

mylayout.JPG

those are jsut the images obviously it will be big and vibrant nice fonts , filled up conent area etc etc etc, let me know and sc is shopping cart testi is testimonials

I like the post it notes on the sides, but the notepad in the middle leaves me cold.

Thematically what has it got to do with a store that sells mods though ?

Do you write them on post it notes and a notepad or something ....

Personally I'd have thought something more progammer or ecommerce like.

And don't forget your banner !

Guest OSKicks

well midi i was jus trying to think of an interesting theme, i think its kinda kool, i hate how everyone leaves cubecart AS IS, yea i am oging to do somehting with thaat notepad thing , i thohyght of the idea casue i use postit notes like crazy, and its somehting when ppl will goto it will b like umm kool, -------Josh

Guest OSKicks

can i use 1 sometime :D sonic is the best lol, i also watch the cartoon on saturday morning, and play the old sega genesis games ;) (classics) yea anyways i like the desgin i am thinking of maybe somehting else to put in the middle instead of that yellow leagl pafd i like the Post it Notes though, ---------Josh

P.S. u like my avatar aka i am a MAC user, :wub: