www.itechmediasolutions-ltd.com what you think ?

Guest Pauldb38

Guest Pauldb38

Hi Guys and girls would love some feedback on my site please good or bad ?

www.itechmediasolutions-ltd.com

Basically my site has a site feed from my supplier and updates every 20 mins with price and qauntity and product updates.

Looking for other suppliers as we speak.

Paul.

Guest Brivtech

It's not bad, kinda what I would want to expect from a computer parts supplier. By the look, I would feel confident purchasing.

I'd suggest you check it in Firefox though, because I'm getting some problems with padding top and bottom on the homepage content.

Guest Pauldb38

It's not bad, kinda what I would want to expect from a computer parts supplier. By the look, I would feel confident purchasing.

I'd suggest you check it in Firefox though, because I'm getting some problems with padding top and bottom on the homepage content.

Thanks for the feeback but what would make it from not a bad site to a good or great site for you ? I know you can please most people most of the time but you can't please everyone all the time.

The store was project of mine but has developed into a personal beast to me so i'm happy for good or negative feeback and suggestions.

Many thanks for your time.

Paul.

:rolleyes::rolleyes: :sourcerer:

• 3 months later...
Guest goweboffers

Nice good job would you be willing to share the skin? I working on bringing my cell phone accessories store online i just can't find the a skin to match my product.

I'm new to cubecart but great site man... good luck on your sales.

Joe

Nice good job would you be willing to share the skin? I working on bringing my cell phone accessories store online i just can't find the a skin to match my product.

I'm new to cubecart but great site man... good luck on your sales.

Joe

This skin was available from a 3rd party developer over at CubeCartForums.org. However, the skin has since been removed by the developer (for reasons explained over at CubeCartForums.org).