Another Design.......

Guest OSKicks

Guest OSKicks

in my signature supplierfind click it tell me what you think i still need to put a nice image or 2 in the content box with a few words, well tell mw what u think----Josh

Guest twisted

Looks a lot like my Pinned Notes theme...except without the pins. Also a lot like stijnj's previous theme.

:w00t:

I gotta wonder why on gods green earth you chose to have a .png file for your header image.

Now, I am a patient man, but waiting for your 441Kb header image to load taxed even my patience. Not a problem if you have cable, but ... I don't. I'm thinking that the FIRST thing you need to do, is change that to a jpg!!! :ph34r:

Secondly....your site is "supplierfind"....the keyword there, I would say, being FIND.

Now, in order to facilitate the users ease of actually FINDING something, don;t you think it might be a good idea to offer a search box?

I have used supplier sources in the past, and whenever I am looking for something, searching is the first thing I do! I do not want to have to be browsing through dozens of categories to find what I am looking for.

And why do you have that yawning chasm of a gap at the top?

I'm sorry...but I think you have a way to go yet. :alien:

Your sig has no "I" in supplier

Erm it's very slow and white.

People need to find baseball hats ?

You could call it clean or minimalist.

Does it reflect the fact that you can find things for businesses ?

IMHO it looks like a default cubecart store layout so erm....

BTW will people really pay 30 bucks for a list of 10 things ?

I'm definitely in the wrong business !

I really hope you're implementing IPN on this.....

What happened about the sticky note idea - that seemed a lot more fun.

Guest OSKicks

twisted stnjini gave me a helping hand thanks stin :ph34r:

LOL midi i LOVE UR SUPPORT let me see some of ur stores, but yeai ma still doing sticky notes thats for my MOD store, as for IPN YESSSS fully integrated download file right after purchase is confirmed from payment gateway server, i made the mod, YES people will pay i have Plasma TV people that legit, and people will deffiantley pay who wupldn't i get them for like 1500 less, so yea ----Josh

Guest OSKicks

ohh yea twisted good idea but that search with cubecart IS USELESSSSS completley uselesss it just looks at the first for and bring up anything relating to that you got any suggestions of what i could use ////// incorpate, thanks----Josh

ohh yea twisted good idea but that search with cubecart IS USELESSSSS completley uselesss it just looks at the first for and bring up anything relating to that you got any suggestions of what i could use ////// incorpate, thanks----Josh

huh

twisted stnjini gave me a helping hand thanks stin :alien:

LOL midi i LOVE UR SUPPORT let me see some of ur stores, but yeai ma still doing sticky notes thats for my MOD store, as for IPN YESSSS fully integrated download file right after purchase is confirmed from payment gateway server, i made the mod, YES people will pay i have Plasma TV people that legit, and people will deffiantley pay who wupldn't i get them for like 1500 less, so yea ----Josh

you should look into hooked on phonix :ph34r:

Guest OSKicks

lol its a forum i type fast i guess i don't got tiem to waste like u, i speak 3 languages english - spanish - and Japanese so yea i am telling ya i need that kooked on phonix bad :alien: not...........you need some get hooked on what you know :ph34r: yeap ----Josh

lol [Not a real word] it's a forum, I type fast I guess. I don't have time to waste like you, I speak 3 languages ; English, Spanish and Japanese. So yeah I am telling you I need that Hooked on phonix bad :alien:  not! You need some get hooked on what you know  :ph34r: yeah ----Josh

Fixed it for you ^^ :w00t:

I don't think that I need anything, other than some more PHP knowledge. I guess I'm fine with the way I am.

Guest OSKicks

its a forummmmmmmmm Blah Blah Blah Blah its a place ot learn , a place where u don't feel like you are writing a COLLEGE essay, dfdsfdsfjdsflks no 1 cares , a place to speak out what you know and learn what u don't, ne ways Josh

Guest twisted

search with cubecart IS USELESSSSS completley uselesss it just looks at the first for and bring up anything relating to that

Um yeah...thats generally what searches do. And for the lack of anything more sophiticated involving algorithyms, or even boolean terms, it has to be better than nothing.

Like I said, your site is supplerFIND....seems to me that they key to the success of your site would be in a users ability to quickly find what the are looking for. And AFAIC, search is the best way to do that.

You didn't explain the reason behind using a png format graphic, and the chasm at the top of the page.

And no...no one expects you to write an essay, be we DO care if a post is very badly typed and exhibiting poor grammar. It can make it very hard to decipher just what it is you are seeking help with.

Guest OSKicks

a typo and a complete grammer mistake are different, i do this for fun if i had to do it like i was in class right now i wouldn't do it, i find it kinda fun doing php sometimes, so i am not gonna stress my self wh n i am helping some 1 to go bak and fix a typo of course somehting like ddsfdsf yea then but see how i made a typo in something no need to fix that i think every 1 gets what i meant, no need to turn this into a english class,-----------Josh