Color Change

Guest Gypsy

Will someone please advise how to change the color of the BLUE tabs and borders AND provide it in very basic / elementary instructions (I'm not very savvy).

Thank you so much.

Will someone please advise how to change the color of the BLUE tabs and borders AND provide it in very basic / elementary instructions (I'm not very savvy).

Thank you so much.

which skin are you using?

Also, if you are going to have a successful CubeCart store, you will want to acquire a few skills that can help you have a site that stands out. Take the time to look over the excellent documentation at http://www.cubecartforums.org/docs/

Thank you so much.

Also, if you are going to have a successful CubeCart store, you will want to acquire a few skills that can help you have a site that stands out. Take the time to look over the excellent documentation at http://www.cubecartforums.org/docs/

Read?!? (LOL)

Thanx.

Thank you so much.

Read?!? (LOL)

Thanx.

Can anyone (other than jerseyjoe) give me directions on where to find information on changing the color of the BLUE tabs and borders AND provide it in very basic / elementary instructions (I'm not very savvy). I'm using the Killer skin.

I'm jerseyjoe, not Joe Pesci, but if I were, and this was the movie Goodfellows, here is where I would ask, "Was I just insulted? Did he just insult me?"

My friend, you ask that someone other than me give you directions. There is only one place where the docs are. I gave you more than directions. I gave you a link. The docs contain the answer to what you asked. This community of free advice, is a very helpful community, but you have to help yourself, too. Throwing free advice back at someone who is trying to help you will not win you many friends or advice.

Now go look at the docs. After you look at them, if you still have a problem, bring it here and we'll try to help you.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Pentester Tech

You need to edit the images that are located in /skins/Killer/styleImages/backgrounds . I just did this for one of my clients. You can see I changed the color to a purple shade at www.jewelrybydeisign.com . Hope this helps you.

You need to edit the images that are located in /skins/Killer/styleImages/backgrounds . I just did this for one of my clients. You can see I changed the color to a purple shade at www.jewelrybydeisign.com . Hope this helps you.

Your purple is gorgeous!! (Your logo's very nice too.)

Thank you for the infor. I will create my own and try using the location you provided to change it (fingers crossed).

-- G

PS: Yo JerseyJoe, no I was not insulting you :) and thought you were being facetious by suggesting I read the docs (heck of a task/time killer); I needed a more direct reply vs. reading docs all weekend.

As with most things, I wanted it quick and easy, but ... if no one knew, then I would resort to reading the docs and figuring it out for myself. You were the first person to answer and I THANK YOU just the same (sincerely).

thankyoutweety.jpg