Customised KitaBlue CubeCart Store

Guest Youzo.co.uk

Guest Youzo.co.uk

I quiet like the colour, how did you round of the corners of the boxes, are they images? It would look better if you could do that all over and not just the boxes.

Hi Ausy, yes they are images. Thanks for the comments.

Chris

In the opera browser the search slot goes outside the box. Apart from that nice well thought out site.

Degsey69, thanks for the comments. I've tried fixing the search text field box from over hanging. Can you try for me in Opera and kindly let me know if its fixed or not?

Thanks so much.

Chris

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Brett Mc

http://www.youzo.co.uk only launched yesterday and is currently a modification of the KitaBlue template. Please take a look and let me know what you think.

Constructive critism and comments welcome, but please leave the nasty remarks behind.

Looks pretty good. One thing I would change is put your company name at the end of the title meta tag. Your should be using the first 65 characters on your products and catagories. Using your company name is a waste unless it uses words for the search and also for asthetics, which is why I put that at the end of the title tag.

Look good though.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Youzo.co.uk

Have you changed from KitaBlue ?

Hi larked! Yes we have now changed from Kita Blue. We have changed alot since our launch and have come to understand better on certain aspects of the company from customers and feedback.

Guest larked

Hi larked! Yes we have now changed from Kita Blue. We have changed alot since our launch and have come to understand better on certain aspects of the company from customers and feedback.

Hi Youzo

Can you say more about why? You have made me nervous now as I am about to launch my KitaBlue site - what did your customers like/not like. I saw the original site and I though it was great BUT it isn't about what we think is it - it's about the customer!

Any insights you now have would be great to hear

Thanks!

• 4 weeks later...