hey

Guest twisted

Hi and welcome to the world of Cubecart.

I'm from New Zealand...moved here to the USA 5 years ago.

There's Brits, French, German, Norwegian, US, of course, Australian and others here. We're truly an international community.

Don't be afraid to ask questions...thats why we're here.

:ph34r:

Guest OSKicks

Hi names Josh

Live in US ---- Ohio

Age 17 (be 18 in 2 days)

School : Attend a public high skool for 3 hours and take college classes for 3 hours at OSU

Car : 04 toyota camry

Places visited : US (of course) , Ireland (grandparents) Japan (vacation) and China (Hong Kong Of course)

what i do for fun : Basketball, Karate (done it sicne i was 4 currently 3rd degree black) then of course friends, i guess you could say PHP and stuff sorta dont' got much time for it but i try to learn as much as I can

Degree: i am currently getting a degree in Business Marketing, be done with that in like 3 years plan to finalize ans open business INTERNATIONAL.

How i got started in to web work: friends starting selling shoes back whe ni was in 9th grade made goood money, they were paying this guy a HORRIBLE desginer made all his sites look the same like300 to make a site in HTML and used paypal shopping cart :ph34r: , so i looked around and i wanted to do the same, but i was like i want to accept more than paypal, this guy was like chekc out oscommerce i checked it out, couldnm't do much with it, this guy was like HEy check out cubecart, so i did, and thats what i use, i have also tried X-Cart good also but no communtiy, and also some guy told me to check out Zen Cart never did have to get around to that, i also mess with an Auction scirpt i am going ot open my own auction soon once i have it perfected(good as ebay) prolly another month, www.oldskoolkicks.com/auctionblue that where i am hosting it now i love the scipt also its written in cubecart style PHP not that oscommerce style.

Fav Food-- Chicken and Sushi (suhi big thing in ohio and stuff)

Languages -- English - Spanish - Japanese

Fav Movie --- Titanic ( :P girl movie but is acted perfectly)

Girlfriend ---yes 1.5 years (shes latino :D / spanish tutor)

When i do php stuff ---- when i am bored and got alot of free time

Proud moment ----- in new york city at a PKC karate tounament 184 fighters i was 3rd :w00t:

Income ----- right now asbout 1,000 a week been slacking don't sell shoes anymore, should have better money coming in when i get my cell phone site up and my auciton site complete

Auction site idea --- Yep sounds crazy but really id a good idea, EBAY is huge , but i am going to offer insurance benfits for Powersellers (some people do ebay full time) also ebay has some strict regualtions that i don't approve of, not a good fraud protection team at all. i don't even want it to be big , jus imagine 1,000 people put of 1 auciton daily, (i charge a flat rate of 2.00 per auction ) thats 2,000 daily and thats jsut a thousand , enbay gets like ummm over 3 million auctions daily PLUS they own paypal.

fav ftp proggy -Cute FTP professional

fav payment gateway ------Ikobo and stompay NOT paypal

Well thats me lol i was bored, ohh yea twisted why did you move from zealand, and well whatever your name is the one who started the post (i cant see ur name i am writing a post) i notcie alot of people when i was selling shoes were buying them from there, are jordans, air forece ones etc getting [popular over there, and whats up with the face paint, are you guys into some band thing, hmm :alien: jus wodnering always wondered why i got like 10 orders a fday from people in like New Zealand and stuff.

Hasta Luego --------- Josh

Guest twisted

The face paint is what die-hard rugby fans do to show their support for their team...the All Blacks. Its the New Zealand national rugby team.

Rugby is a game like US football, only harder and faster. No downs, no time outs and such....just play the game from go to whoa. And we don;t wear padding.

;)

I moved from New Zeland to be with the woman I love ...

and well whatever your name is the one who started the post (i cant see ur name i am writing a post)

....scroll.

Guest OSKicks

sorry i didn't know IPB put it at the bottom never noticed, but hmmm didn't know about the face paint thing, over here when i see it anywasy i think of this music group named ICP aka DRUG / Substance Galore thats all they talk about, yea and u moved casue a girl ;) must love her alot, -----------Josh

and twisted where are you at in USA?

Hi

António, 28, Portuguese still living in Portugal, married.

Seen CubeCart back in February and i'm just about to oficially open my T-Shirt store.

Also it helped me a lot when it cames to programing, sql, webdesign etc. Of course i couldn't have done half of it if it weren't for the excelent support from forum members (tkx guys).

Hope you do well!

are you completely fluent in all of these languages, ---------Josh

I am...