Paypal Pro and Paypal payments deleting order and not processing payme

dcmgraphics

Okay, I am using the latest CubeCart 4.3.0 and I use Paypal Payment Pro for my gateway. Credit card payments go through just fine, but when someone tries to pay via the Paypal button it doesn't work. It takes the customer to Paypal to enter their information, then nothing.

PLUS it then deletes the order from my system. It shows a "1" under order column in the customer view of my administration, but if I click on the 1 it says "There are no orders in the database."

Please help ASAP, this is loosing me business!

• 2 weeks later...

I contacted Paypal and this was their response...

"With PayPal Express, it makes 3 API calls: (SetExpressCheckout, GetExpressCheckoutDetails and DoExpressCheckoutPayment)

The last call, DoExpressCheckoutPayment, is that one that actually charges the buyer's account and put the money in your account.

After going through our logs, I noticed that you cart is making the first two calls (SetExpressCheckout and GetExpressCheckoutDetails) but not the last call (DoExpressCheckoutPayment). This explains why the transaction is not processed and the payment does not show in your PayPal account.

This is an integration issue with the shopping cart not making the last API call. You will need to provide this information to your cart vendor to further investigate your cart's setup and configuration to make sure that it make all the 3 API calls explained above.

We currently have a lot of merchants using cubecart with PayPal express checkout successfully. It is possible the issue may be related to the cube cart payment module you currently have. Have your cart vendor look into this too."

Now to figure out what this means and what I have to do to fix it!

• 1 month later...

Still another unfixed CC and PayPal Express problem. Happens often, no matter which version of CC I'm using, and no matter what the settings are. Customers get irritated that their basket is empty, and the order isn't paid.

• 8 months later...