Its a Nice forum....but

Guest OskMedia

Guest OskMedia

I was thinking sice this forum is getting bigger more users that maybe you brooky should look into vbulletin , i LOVE IPB but its not freee anymore they REQUIRE you to even buy the old versions and you HAVE to pay or you don't get the script. I mean they coped off VB and on vbulletin.org they got over 1,000 MODS already made, its very nice, i found about 20 for IPB. A cool feature i think is useful with VB is you ca nsedn attachments with PM's . I always here people say i will email it to you, and stuff like that, there are abouit 500 more that i could talk about all day, ohhh as for converting the whole forum theres a conversion mod that takes about 20 seconds now your forum is VB. There is also like a pay per view forum, thing so i guess maybe a seller could post an attachment in forum, and when he sets it up it goes to the sellers paypal, or w/e payment systems the admins setup, i could go on and on, maybe somehting for the future as the Cube Cart universe is getting bigger, and pretty fast might as well do it big, --------OskMedia - Josh