eCarPartz.com - Recently Opened.

Guest dudestore

Guest dudestore

Hello,

I had recently opened a new store - eCarPartz.com :: magnetic graphics, neon lights, seat covers, seatbelt shoulder pads, and window flags.

http://www.eCarPartz.com/

What you think of this basic design I made? Seem 'Ok' to me. Atleast I'm starting to use more features from photoshop 7.0 to design a better store's logo than plainly bold word I usually used.

Guest twisted

It's a good start. ;)

Might I suggest that you move one of the right hand boxes (I would suggest either the news or wishlist box) over to the left hand column to even things up a bit? Would balance out the page a little better.

Also, I'd see if you can do anything about your logo graphic...its a little chunky around the top edge.

Guest dudestore

Might I suggest that you move one of the right hand boxes (I would suggest either the news or wishlist box) over to the left hand column to even things up a bit? Would balance out the page a little better.

True.. True.. True. Will do that. I even thought of it as well.

Also, I'd see if you can do anything about your logo graphic...its a little chunky around the top edge.

Yeah, its sure does showing a little chunky around the top edge. When I designed this logo, it look good but trying to matching on the store_logo_bg.jpg - it look little different than it supposed to be as I designed.