SkyLites - please review my site

Guest utubedeveloper

Guest utubedeveloper

Hi, I'd be pleased to get some feedback on my new website which is almost finished.

www.skylites.co.uk

I'll be selling sky lanterns.

Have a look at the Gallery, video, forum sections at the bottom too!

Many thanks

SkyLites

Guest miboutique urban wear

Hi, I'd be pleased to get some feedback on my new website which is almost finished.

www.skylites.co.uk

Many thanks

SkyLites

Its very basic I think maybe you need to break up the colors such as a different color header? besides that its good, my only negative criticism is navigation maybe try to install a menu on the left side above the shopping cart? this would make it very user friendly.

cheers.

Asa one

Mi-boutique

Http://www.mi-boutique.com

Guest utubedeveloper

www.skylites.co.uk

Many thanks

SkyLites

Its very basic I think maybe you need to break up the colors such as a different color header? besides that its good, my only negative criticism is navigation maybe try to install a menu on the left side above the shopping cart? this would make it very user friendly.

cheers.

Asa one

Mi-boutique

Thanks, you're right about the menu at the bottom, its been on my mind to change it, as it's not so obvious at the bottom. I will get it done ASAP. Cheers from SkyLites. :wacko:

Yes, the previous comments are spot on. But I have to say that I was so enamored by the product, that I quickly forgot that the site was on the plane side. Fun Stuff!

www.skylites.co.uk

Many thanks

SkyLites

cheers.

Asa one

Mi-boutique

Thanks, you're right about the menu at the bottom, its been on my mind to change it, as it's not so obvious at the bottom. I will get it done ASAP. Cheers from SkyLites. :wacko:

Guest utubedeveloper

The menu has now been moved to the left hand side, I will try and spruce it up further, but I do like minimalist design!

Thanks for the comment re. the product, that is what the site is really about, so hopefully it will sell.

Cheers

SkyLites

Guest miboutique urban wear

www.skylites.co.uk

Many thanks

SkyLites

Much better! Its made the site now! good luck with your business!