MikulasDesigns - My New Store

Guest OskMedia

its ok need a little more color, but thats not my concern, you said you PURCHASED the template, annd then the site is for web design :(:o:o:o ......hmmmmm :P -------Josh

Yes, I know. Sad isn't it... :o The reason I purchased the template is because at the moment I am working on a site that is taking up all my time, www.graphicsxpress.ca

I customize templates and do custom designed sites as well, flash, html, and more! Another thing is i am not to familiar with cubecart and at the moment don't have time to play around with it. I can fully customize OsCommerce, ZenCart, SunShop, and more shopping carts but this is my first time playing around with CubeCart. :(

-RMIKULAS

Guest twisted

With all the typos, it doesn't look very professional.

I'd recommend investing in a spell-checker, or hire someone who can type.

Also, I'd be interested in partnering with you if you wanted someone who CAN do cubecart designs. Let me know if you're insterested.

I will go over the site for spelling errors and fix them. The site isn't done yet but decided to put it up live a few days ago to see what kind of responce I would get. I am averaging about 120 unique visitors per day. If anyone see's something that needs to be changed please tell me as I only work on my site in the little bit off free time I have.

-RMIKULAS

Guest OskMedia

making your own desgin would be the ebst way not hard and if you say you can do oscommerce zen cart all this, then cc will be easier for you, thanks ----Josh

I plan on making modifications to the graphics and the site itself. I personally have used ZenCart & OsCommerce myself and fully customized them myself but OsCommerce had a bad attitude on my site, kept crashing. ZenCart did the same from time to time. CubeCart is the first shopping cart I have used with no problems! :( Generally most of my clients come from word of mouth and I have always used my domain and hosting just for testing but I have been asked time & time again to put up a site so... I have done graphic design for quite a few sites, as noted on my site, including the Amry's Recruiting Magazine (Front Cover) in San Diego and have received a Letter of Recommendation from the previous Mayor as well as "Best In Show" at the Del Mar Web Design Convention back in 2000. I just needed a quick fix from the basic setup of CubeCart so I could get it up and see how many people would REALLY visit m site and too see if it would be WORTH my time. :o

-RMIKULAS