richt click disable

hmmm,

testes it with the code on header.inc and with the GALLERYIMG=\"NO\" only on the view_product page. It looks like every image's imagetoolbar is disable... can u check, please (if u use IE...)

tkx

Pardon__Me

The toolbar is gone.....

B)

to asillyshopper:

Ideally you really want to only use this script if you have img src hotlink protection enabled on your site ...

I don't get what you mean by this... also, is it only me or is everyone else able to see his site's pictures? To me they are all red xx...

hotlink protection disable is a feature that some web hosts offer to help prevent bandwidth stealing and from stealing images off of your server.

When you use the disable right click code, usually anyone can view the source of your image, paste the url into the browser and it will show on it's own page. When you have hotlink protection enabled it forbids the user from viewing the image from its source. But it looks like you don't need that for IE at least because it seems that you have view source protection on your site.

And now I want to know how you did that! lol The scripts I had seen previously were a big pain.

B)

Also, was it on my site where the images were all red x's? If so please let me know which and what browser you are using. It may be a firewall issue at your end if you're using one, but I'd like to check on the browser in case something's gone wrong, but all images should be viewable.

Hi!

yeap both your site's are red xx'ed...

I think my host has that feature installed. I'll check

I use IE and I can view the source of my page, can't you?

Pardon__Me

Heh ...

I can always make a copy of any image from any page by pressing 'Print scrn' button on my keyboard and editing the image in MS Paint editor... The quality is not perfect, but if i need to place the image on my page (not to print it) it will be done.

Does somebody want to add any Java scritp into the code of the page now ???

:(