Price updates

keat

Guys.

I'm almost finished building my CC3 shop. But have a few questions if anyone could answer please.

Firstly, my part numbers are based on item size.. a drill for instance 10mm x 135mm long, the part number is D10-135.

Lets say I have 2 items D10-135 & D10-200.

But later I want to add D10-175, how would I get this item to show in the shop between D10-135 and D10-200.

The CubeCart item number, could be hundreds of digits apart. ??

Secondly. I'm currently imputting my items, with the same price we have in our paper catalogue.

If we have a price restruture in a years time, How would I go about updating all my CubeCart prices without having to do each and everyone manually.?

I have about 700 items.

Guys.

I'm almost finished building my CC3 shop. But have a few questions if anyone could answer please.

Firstly, my part numbers are based on item size.. a drill for instance 10mm x 135mm long, the part number is D10-135.

Lets say I have 2 items D10-135 & D10-200.

But later I want to add D10-175, how would I get this item to show in the shop between D10-135 and D10-200.

The CubeCart item number, could be hundreds of digits apart. ??

Secondly. I'm currently imputting my items, with the same price we have in our paper catalogue.

If we have a price restruture in a years time, How would I go about updating all my CubeCart prices without having to do each and everyone manually.?

I have about 700 items.

OK, doing a little research, there are mods available to do this sort of stuff.

Which mods are renowned to be the best for... mass import/export of data.

For the price updating,I'm thinking.. export the data, update it, and import it back again

I'm still a little confused, how I would push a new part in between 2 existing ones though ??