Site crashed - SQL Error

Guest Charlie-parlie

Guest Charlie-parlie

I have installed Cube Cart version 3 and am currently setting up the store.

Today i was testing the freight handling and tried to check out some items to see if it worked correctly.

Suddenly my site crashed and I get the error message:

MySQL Error Occured

1064: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1

QUERY = SELECT productId, image, price, name, sale_price FROM CubeCart_inventory WHERE `showFeatured` = 1 ORDER BY productId DESC LIMIT

I am not that technically savvy and have no idea as to what I should do to fix my site.

Does anyone have a clue?

I have installed Cube Cart version 3 and am currently setting up the store.

Today i was testing the freight handling and tried to check out some items to see if it worked correctly.

Suddenly my site crashed and I get the error message:

MySQL Error Occured

1064: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1

QUERY = SELECT productId, image, price, name, sale_price FROM CubeCart_inventory WHERE `showFeatured` = 1 ORDER BY productId DESC LIMIT

I am not that technically savvy and have no idea as to what I should do to fix my site.

Does anyone have a clue?

Maybe try to change the freight handling to a diferent module.

Or you could try to repair the database in your hosting control panel.

In my host control panel is a section "My SQL Databases" from here I can check or repair the DBS.

Failing that, maybe try to restore the DBS. But I guess as you've only just started building/playing.. a backup was the last thing on your mind..??