tax classes not staying

Guest jarmitage

Guest jarmitage

This is driving me mad.

I am setting up tax classes of 15% for the Uk and EU (apparently there is no way of just stating the EU to be taxed at 15%)

So I set up the UK as the tax base at 15% - no problem I log in as a user and base myself in the UK presto I get taxed in my cart at 15%

so then I set up a new tax country with the zone austria and set this to be 15% and call it austria.

I change my users country to be austria - this works! but then I switch it back living in thr UK and I have lost the tax!!! i cant seem to fix this!!! Please can someone tell me what I am doing wrong -i have the whole of the EU to do and I cant get past this!!

Guest jarmitage

ARGHHH i cant do this!!

It seems like I can only have 2 counties set up.

Uk (or another country) at 15%

and o%

I AM SURE THIS IS NOT RIGHT... PLEASE someone help me..

I have the same problem with the channel islands, no one came back with an answer.

Luckily for me, I only needed to tax zones.. one for the UK at 15% and one for the channel Islands at 0%

Maybe you might want to see if there are any commercial mods available. They tend to be very reasonably priced at about $20, it's whether or not you can find one to solve your problem .