My Store :)

I have started my store and have finally got to a stage where i think it is worth seeing peoples view (as before it looked half a mess lol). I have been working on this for a long time now and hope you like it so far.

P.S Its not actual up to public yet but you can have a look first.

My store is for providing gaming servers and other things for gaming, and i have chosen cubecart because i found that the "product Options" was what i needed and the script just rocks. I tried a few others but made no sense of them.

Hope you like it Activesell

P.P.S Its not finished yet so imagine cool images in the blank places :(

It does indeed look really good.

One thing bugs me though (and not just your site - I see this often). Why do you leave the language selection box up when the only language available is English? If you are planning on adding more languages, then that's fine, but most sites don't add extra languages but have a language selection box anyway...

How can i remove the language box i checked in settings but couldnt find where? Also i do play cod sometimes not online though i play for of counter-strike cause me and meh mates make maps for cs

Guest OskMedia

subfooter // in font of the line of code that says language.php or osmehting, but here LINK ALLLLLLLL UR logins to the cubecart one. you have like 3 logins that will annoy your customers, and besides its easy B) ,--------OskMedia

If you are familiar with php, then the above solutions may help you. But if you are still new to all this:

Open your subfooter.inc.php file

Find the following lines:

include("language.php");

echo"<br>";

Replace them with:

//  include("language.php");

//    echo"<br>";

That will get rid of your Language table. If you ever add additional languages, just remove the " // " slashes from those two lines and the table will be back on your page.