CubeCart 4 Upload using easyspace.

Hi There,

I am fairly new to all of this cubecart stuff.

I need some assistance from anyone thats uploaded cubecart 4 to there domain etc, hosted with easyspace.

I have the domain name, and hosting info but I do not now where I upload the various files to etc from cubecart.

Please can someone help!

You need to upload it to the root of the domain, or a sub directory... wherever you want to have the store. As for where the root of domain is for you, you will need to ask Easyspace or look in their knowledgebase / FAQ.

Hi There,

I need some assistance from anyone thats uploaded cubecart 4 to there domain etc, hosted with easyspace.

I have the domain name, and hosting info but I do not now where I upload the various files to etc from cubecart.

Please can someone help!

Hi

Did you get anywhere with your install or are you still having problems ?

Ian

Hi There,

Please can someone help!

Hi

Did you get anywhere with your install or are you still having problems ?

Ian

Hi Ian,

I did get the cube cart software uploaded ok, however, I am now being told by the computer that I need to load Zend Optimser to the server to run the software proplerly.

Any ideas of how I do this and where I put the releavant files.

Thanks

Tim

Hi Tim

If you are on a shared hosting plan it should already be installed for you by the web hosting company - however there are many hosting companies out there that still dont install this as standard. If you are on a VPS or a dedicated server then it is possible to download and install this yourself

What is your situation ?

Best wishes

Ian