Upgrading from 3.017 to 3.019

Guest Rosebud982

Guest Rosebud982

I need to upload from 3.017 to 3.019, could anyone let me know any potential pitfalls? I've never done this before and no longer have help from the person that used to do this. Do I need to upgrade to 3.018 first?

Any "idiot's guide" would be so gratefully received.

R

I need to upload from 3.017 to 3.019, could anyone let me know any potential pitfalls? I've never done this before and no longer have help from the person that used to do this. Do I need to upgrade to 3.018 first?

Any "idiot's guide" would be so gratefully received.

R

You dont say whether yours is a standard 3.0.17 installation or whether you have had any mods applied. If standard then the upgrade is pretty straight forward as long as you have FTP access and have a little bit of technical knowledge. Remember to take a full backup of every file and also of the database before you start though just in case

Regards

Ian

• 4 weeks later...
Guest mallett001

Hi there, i have tried upgrading from .17 to .19 and didn't have any luck!

Can anyone offer a guide? This would really help because i'm not very website savvy!

Thanks in advance

Can anyone offer a guide? This would really help because i'm not very website savvy!

Thanks in advance

A little help as to what problems you had would help ! Did you start with standard unchanged 3.0.17 ? What problems did you have ?

Regards

Ian

Guest mallett001

Thanks in advance

A little help as to what problems you had would help ! Did you start with standard unchanged 3.0.17 ? What problems did you have ?

Regards

Ian

Dear Ian,

Thankyou for your reply. I have solved the problem now! ;) I had a friend help me with the readme